The Long Wait is Over…Let the Fun Begin!!!
After months of preparation, Bohol’s newest tourist attraction will finally open its doors or should I say gates, to local and foreign tourists!
Yes! Bohol’s Glowing Garden- Jardin Necitas will have its Grand Opening and Lighting of 20,000 flowers today, September 27, 2017.
After becoming viral on social media, Pilar Bohol’s pride, Jardin Necitas’ opening is one of the much-awaited event in this part of the Visayas not only because it is the first time that Bohol will have its own LED light flower garden but because of people’s curiosity about Pilar and the garden.
About that, let me give you some amazing facts about Bohol’s glowing garden:
1. Located at Purok 5, Bagumbayan in Pilar, Bohol. Jardin Necitas is in the hilly part of the 24-hectare “Hacienda Federico”.
2. It has a total of 5,000 roses and 15,000 tulips plus other additional colorful lights.
3. In Jardin Necitas, you will have a 180 degrees view of half of Bohol.
These are just three amazing facts. I will check other facts and info during the opening. By the way, would you like to know what will happen during the grand opening and who will be the guests?
Here’s the list of guests during Jardin Necitas grand opening:
1. Tagbilaran City Mayor John Geesnell ” Baba” Yap who will cut the ribbon
2. 3rd District Board Member Alexis Tutor
3. Bohol Tourism Council Chairman Atty. Lucas Nunag.
4. Hon. Necitas T. Cubrado
The program will start with a mass at 4pm. Then, Ribbon Cutting and blessing will follow. The 20,000 flowers will be lighted at 6:30 pm with a simultaneous fireworks display.
Be ready to be serenaded by Acoustic live band Jam403 and meet Pilar’s singing pride, Jerome Sala as he renders some romantic songs for everyone.
That’s all for now. Hope to meet you later! See you there!
Photo Credits: Jardin Necitas and Vanessa Cubrado